Tom Cruise's Lawyer Takes Aim at Another Tabloid Over Bad-Dad Article
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: JAXN/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: RG4/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
WENN -- Tom Cruise's busy lawyer has attacked another tabloid over what he insists is a "bogus cover headline." A week after Bert Fields took issue with a National Enquirer front page that suggested his client kept estranged wife Katie Holmes locked up in a "house of horrors" in Hollywood, the attorney is taking aim at Life & Style over an article that suggests Cruise has abandoned his daughter, Suri.
Ironically, the publication hit newsstands across America the day after Cruise jetted to New York from the set of his upcoming movie "Oblivion" to spend quality time with the 6-year-old.
In an email sent to news outlets on Wednesday, Fields attacks Life & Style editors for printing the story, stating, "That, as anyone knows who saw their photos together yesterday and today, is a disgusting, vicious lie." He adds, "Until this week, Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day. ... He's with Suri right now; and he was with her the day before Life & Style trumpeted their cruelly false accusation. Tom dearly loves Suri and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
The movie star was said to be blindsided last month when Holmes filed for divorce, insisting on primary custody of the couple's daughter. Since she filed papers, Holmes has spent every day with Suri. Before Tuesday's father-and-daughter reunion, the last time Cruise saw his daughter was on a film set in Iceland on June 16.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite