Tom Cruise's Lawyer Takes Aim at Another Tabloid Over Bad-Dad Article
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: JAXN/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: RG4/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Watch My Show: Welcome to Sweden's Greg Poehler Answers Our Showrunner SurveyMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:50:00 AM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are MarriedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Linda Hamilton is "Manic, Mad and Full of Secrets" in the Defiance Season Finale MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:47:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to Te
WENN -- Tom Cruise's busy lawyer has attacked another tabloid over what he insists is a "bogus cover headline." A week after Bert Fields took issue with a National Enquirer front page that suggested his client kept estranged wife Katie Holmes locked up in a "house of horrors" in Hollywood, the attorney is taking aim at Life & Style over an article that suggests Cruise has abandoned his daughter, Suri.
Ironically, the publication hit newsstands across America the day after Cruise jetted to New York from the set of his upcoming movie "Oblivion" to spend quality time with the 6-year-old.
In an email sent to news outlets on Wednesday, Fields attacks Life & Style editors for printing the story, stating, "That, as anyone knows who saw their photos together yesterday and today, is a disgusting, vicious lie." He adds, "Until this week, Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day. ... He's with Suri right now; and he was with her the day before Life & Style trumpeted their cruelly false accusation. Tom dearly loves Suri and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
The movie star was said to be blindsided last month when Holmes filed for divorce, insisting on primary custody of the couple's daughter. Since she filed papers, Holmes has spent every day with Suri. Before Tuesday's father-and-daughter reunion, the last time Cruise saw his daughter was on a film set in Iceland on June 16.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite