Tomei went skinny dipping at Clooney's Italian retreat
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Parade/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: Parade/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Marisa Tomei got naked for George Clooney when she went skinny dipping at the actor's home in Italy.
The Oscar-winning actress and co-star Evan Rachel Wood joined Clooney for a break at his Lake Como retreat just before their arrival at the recent Venice Film Festival to promote new film "The Ides of March."
Tomei reveals "high jinx" ensued after Clooney offered his house guests a dare.
She says, "We wound up all skinny dipping... George said, 'When (revered U.S. newsman) Walter Kronkite was here he jumped in the lake... Are you guys gonna jump in the lake on the first night?'
"He (Kronkite) jumped in in full tux, so the only way to top that was to go the whole other way."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite