Topless Katherine Heigl Cuddles Dog for "I Hate Balls" PSA
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital1 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 23
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: GONZALO/Wonderwall17 of 23
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP20 of 23
- Photo: Danny/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: Danny/WENN22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Katherine Heigl really hates balls.
Not tennis balls, not yoga balls, but the kind of balls that belong to members of the male persuasion.
In a PSA for the just-launched site IHateBalls.com, the 33-year-old actress jokes that the real reason she's such a proponent for spaying and neutering animals isn't that she's an animal lover, it's that she "hates testicles!"
She also shared an exclusive, behind-the-scenes photo with Us Weekly; in the shot, the topless actress wears nothing but panties and a smile as she cuddles an adorable puppy.
"Unfortunately I can't cut the nuts off human men -- yet," she quips in the video. "So I've dedicated my time to the neutering of dogs because that's legal."
The real reason behind the "New Year's Eve" star's hilarious video? She partnered with Funny or Die on behalf of the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, named for her late brother who passed away at age 15 in 1986, to raise awareness for and support pet spay-neuter programs.
A known animal lover, Heigl explains in the clip why she is pro neutering of pets, and encourages a call to action to IHateBalls.com to text, donate and buy "I Hate Balls" gear. The funds raised will benefit the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, which seeks to eliminate the needless suffering inflicted on animals by human cruelty, indifference and ignorance.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite