Tori Spelling says of raising four children, 'It's overwhelming!'Related: Tori Spelling
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 8
With four kids under the age of 6 at home, Tori Spelling's household frequently gets a little crazy. But as the busy mom explains, she hasn't necessarily ruled out the possibility of adding to her brood.
"I always knew I wanted to be a mom. I always thought two; That's what I grew up with. I never dreamed I would have four," Spelling, 39, told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover of "Access Hollywood Live." "I think my resolution for this year is to stop having kids," the actress said with a chuckle. Really? "For this year," she clarified.
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Meet Baby Finn in this adorable family album
Speaking to the women of "The Talk," Spelling said she saw her family's dynamic change drastically when she gave birth to son Finn three months ago. "It has put us over the edge. They're 10 months apart, Hattie and Finn," she explained of her two youngest children. "It got a little crazy going from three to four. It's basically like having twins at home. It's overwhelming."
PHOTOS: Tori Spelling through the years
To let her hair down, Spelling enjoyed a recent date night with her husband, Dean McDermott -- their first since Finn's birth -- and recounted the raucous events on her ediTORIal blog.
On "The Talk," cohost Julie Chen summed up Spelling's night out at a friend's wedding. "You drank too much, did the 'Gangnam Style' dance -- and smashed a floral arrangement," she recounted, before Spelling clarified that she wrecked only the roses, not the vase. What's more, Spelling kissed a girlfriend in what she called "mom-on-mom action."
The actress reasoned that her wild behavior was the result of her outlandish alter ego, whom she calls Teri. "The wedding weekend was incredible, sans the puke sesh," the mom said. "It was so good to see my old friend Teri come out to play. I have a feeling we won't be seeing her again for quite some time."
Keep clicking for more photos of Tori Spelling and her family ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite