Travolta's Lawyer: More Proof Against Sex Claims
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
John Travolta's lawyer has released more information meant to discredit the claim of sexual assault against his client.
The actor's attorney has revealed a flight plan meant to show that John Travolta was not in Los Angeles on Jan. 16, the day a masseur claims that the Oscar nominee sexually assaulted him at a Beverly Hills hotel.
The flight records show that a jet took off from Los Angeles International Airport at 8:21 p.m. on Jan. 15 and landed in New York the next morning. However, the flight plans do not explicitly state that Travolta was on board.
Yesterday, two photos were sent from Travolta's lawyer that were allegedly taken in New York on Jan. 16 at 4:30 p.m. and 5:21 p.m., respectively. According to Internet reports, they were taken for a fitting session for Travolta's upcoming movie, "Killing Season."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite