Trend Report: '90s StyleRelated: Trend Report, Ashlee Simpson, Ashley Tisdale, Jessica Biel, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
By Stacie Anthony
It's time to dust off your Docs, creepers, flannel shirts and overalls because Wonderwall's celebrating the release of Green Day's new album, "¡Dos!". So in honor of the grungy, alternative, pop-punk band, we're rounding up the hottest '90s trends that are making a comeback. Click through to see your favorite stars -- like Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus -- rock these throwback threads.
RELATED: Celebs With Rebellious Spirits
Nope! Your mind is not playing any tricks on you. Green Day may have made their mark with their breakout album "Dookie" in 1994, but they haven't changed their style since. Nice creepers, Billie Joe, but we think you're missing some flames.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite