Ladies Who Rock Menswear-Inspired OutfitsRelated: Trend Report, Ashley Olsen, Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Richie, Penelope Cruz, Reese Witherspoon, Freida Pinto
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 21
By Molly McGonigle
Lots of girls like to borrow things from guys' closets, like flannel, boyfriend jeans and comfy sweatshirts. But now Hollywood's leading ladies are also taking inspiration from men's closets by rocking menswear instead of frilly gowns. From Lady Gaga to Penelope Cruz, see how these ladies wear suits and tuxedos -- glamorously, of course.
The Kardashians are always on top of the latest trends. And here Khloe shows off her love of this newest one with a black pencil skirt, white blouse, black bowtie and fierce stance.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite