Tucker facing foreclosure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Phelan M. Ebenhack/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SETH WENIG/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Chris Tucker's financial woes are worsening - he's facing foreclosure on his $6 million Florida mansion after failing to keep up repayments, according to a report.
RELATED: Celeb Hush-Money Payoffs
The "Rush Hour" star was hit with a staggering $11 million (£7.3 million) tax bill last year (10) after allegedly falling behind on fees in 2001, 2002 and 2004 through to 2006.
RELATED: The Shortlist for Oct. 13
Reports claimed he would have to sell his $6 million home, which has a monthly mortgage payment of almost $26,000, and now officials have filed foreclosure papers against Tucker, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
RELATED: Week in Photos for Oct. 14, 2011
The star is said to owe $4.4 million to chiefs at SunTrust Bank in relation to his property.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite