Uma Thurman: On why she gave her daughter five names
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet1 of 12
Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson may be a mouthful, but it's certainly memorable. During a Jan. 14 appearance on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," Uma Thurman explained why she and her boyfriend, Arpad Busson, gave their 6-month-old baby girl such a long name.
The "Smash" star credited Maya, her 14-year-old daughter with ex-husband Ethan Hawke, for giving her the idea. "My daughter came up with the best excuse, which was that I probably wouldn't get to have any more children, so I just put every name that I liked into [Luna's]," the 42-year-old "Kill Bill" actress said. "We couldn't quite agree on the name, so we call her Luna. She's lucky that way."
Referencing her newborn's surname, Thurman joked that "the last part makes sense."
"And then the rest, she can name all her own children all these interesting names," the actress laughed. "Proud, Catholic, observant!"
Keep clicking to see more pics of Uma with family ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite