Uma Thurman's Pink-Themed NYC Baby Shower: All the Details
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Time to celebrate baby number three!
Family and friends threw third-time mom-to-be Uma Thurman an intimate baby shower in NYC on Thursday.
A source told Us Weekly the party was hosted by Thurman's half-sister Taya Thurman at her apartment. "Taya threw a wonderful, sweet party -– it was exactly what you'd hope your baby shower would be," the source said.
Thurman's friend Debra Messing and her "Smash" co-star/real-life beau Will Chase were amongst the 25 guests in attendance.
"It was a baby pink elephant theme, so everything was around that," the source told Us. "They had little pink elephant cookies for everybody to take home."
Us broke the news in February that Thurman, 42, was expecting with financier Arpad Busson, 49. After calling off their engagement in 2009, the couple reunited last year.
"Uma was definitely not planning on having another kid. It was a surprise," the source says. "But she's over the moon about it, very excited."
The actress is already the mother of daughter Maya, 13, and son Levon, 10, with her ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite