Unsolicited Relationship Advice for Sept. 23Related: Unsolicited Advice, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, George Clooney, Heidi Montag, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 10
By Michelle Lanz
Sometimes all the money and fame in the world isn't enough to guarantee a successful relationship. Sometimes celebrities just need some amateur advice from an unlicensed love doctor to get through the rough patches.
The sitch: Gasp! Newlyweds (and ultra-private power couple) Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz are expecting what will surely be the most genetically gifted baby in the world.
Humble suggestions: Seriously, you two. Live. It. Up. That chemistry that oozed when you played dysfunctional lovers in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" is now a reality and even better now that a mini Javi or Penelope's on the way. Your unrivaled hotness should make staying faithful a no-brainer, so we look forward to seeing you two crazy kids grow old gracefully together.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite