Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Short Hair for Extra Long Extensions
- Photo: © RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Less than a month after debuting a dramatically shorter hair cut for her role in the new flick "Gimme Shelter," Vanessa Hudgens was spotted rocking extra long locks in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Since it's impossible for the actress, 22, to grow out her 'do that quickly, we're assuming that her super-sized mane is either a wig or tons of individual extensions.
It comes as no surprise that Hudgens added several inches to her brunette strands. "Oh man, it's really intense -- I'm still getting used to it," she told Access Hollywood last month about her radical hair makeover. "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
The "High School Musical" alum didn't hit up a pricey salon or enlist a celebrity hairstylist to cut her hair for the movie.
"I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair," she said. "Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it."
In the upcoming drama film (due out in 2012), Hudgens plays a pregnant teenager who is forced to live on a city's downtrodden streets. She'll star opposite Brendan Fraser and Rosario Dawson.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite