Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Short Hair for Extra Long Extensions
- Photo: © RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' DeathMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- TNT Scores Cable Premiere for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' Four More Marvel MoviesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery, sends loveMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:43:13 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' Death
Less than a month after debuting a dramatically shorter hair cut for her role in the new flick "Gimme Shelter," Vanessa Hudgens was spotted rocking extra long locks in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Since it's impossible for the actress, 22, to grow out her 'do that quickly, we're assuming that her super-sized mane is either a wig or tons of individual extensions.
It comes as no surprise that Hudgens added several inches to her brunette strands. "Oh man, it's really intense -- I'm still getting used to it," she told Access Hollywood last month about her radical hair makeover. "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
The "High School Musical" alum didn't hit up a pricey salon or enlist a celebrity hairstylist to cut her hair for the movie.
"I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair," she said. "Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it."
In the upcoming drama film (due out in 2012), Hudgens plays a pregnant teenager who is forced to live on a city's downtrodden streets. She'll star opposite Brendan Fraser and Rosario Dawson.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite