Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Short Hair for Extra Long Extensions
- Photo: © RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Less than a month after debuting a dramatically shorter hair cut for her role in the new flick "Gimme Shelter," Vanessa Hudgens was spotted rocking extra long locks in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Since it's impossible for the actress, 22, to grow out her 'do that quickly, we're assuming that her super-sized mane is either a wig or tons of individual extensions.
It comes as no surprise that Hudgens added several inches to her brunette strands. "Oh man, it's really intense -- I'm still getting used to it," she told Access Hollywood last month about her radical hair makeover. "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
The "High School Musical" alum didn't hit up a pricey salon or enlist a celebrity hairstylist to cut her hair for the movie.
"I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair," she said. "Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it."
In the upcoming drama film (due out in 2012), Hudgens plays a pregnant teenager who is forced to live on a city's downtrodden streets. She'll star opposite Brendan Fraser and Rosario Dawson.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite