Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Short Hair for Extra Long Extensions
- Photo: © RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Less than a month after debuting a dramatically shorter hair cut for her role in the new flick "Gimme Shelter," Vanessa Hudgens was spotted rocking extra long locks in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Since it's impossible for the actress, 22, to grow out her 'do that quickly, we're assuming that her super-sized mane is either a wig or tons of individual extensions.
It comes as no surprise that Hudgens added several inches to her brunette strands. "Oh man, it's really intense -- I'm still getting used to it," she told Access Hollywood last month about her radical hair makeover. "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
The "High School Musical" alum didn't hit up a pricey salon or enlist a celebrity hairstylist to cut her hair for the movie.
"I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair," she said. "Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it."
In the upcoming drama film (due out in 2012), Hudgens plays a pregnant teenager who is forced to live on a city's downtrodden streets. She'll star opposite Brendan Fraser and Rosario Dawson.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite