Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Short Hair for Extra Long Extensions
- Photo: © RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Less than a month after debuting a dramatically shorter hair cut for her role in the new flick "Gimme Shelter," Vanessa Hudgens was spotted rocking extra long locks in Los Angeles on Saturday.
Since it's impossible for the actress, 22, to grow out her 'do that quickly, we're assuming that her super-sized mane is either a wig or tons of individual extensions.
It comes as no surprise that Hudgens added several inches to her brunette strands. "Oh man, it's really intense -- I'm still getting used to it," she told Access Hollywood last month about her radical hair makeover. "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I'm only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
The "High School Musical" alum didn't hit up a pricey salon or enlist a celebrity hairstylist to cut her hair for the movie.
"I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair," she said. "Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it."
In the upcoming drama film (due out in 2012), Hudgens plays a pregnant teenager who is forced to live on a city's downtrodden streets. She'll star opposite Brendan Fraser and Rosario Dawson.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite