Vanessa Hudgens hosts charity run
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: vanessahudgens/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: ROLO/GSI11 of 15
- Photo: Tonnessen/Steinberg/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned a bright pink wig and an outlandish outfit to host and take part in a charity run in California on Friday, May 24.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The "High School Musical" star served as host for the inaugural Electric Run, a 3.1 mile challenge to raise funds for the Smile Train children's charity.
Hudgens turned heads by arriving at the event in Carson, Calif., wearing a bright pink wig with matching leggings, as well as a polar-bear style hat and furry boots.
After the race, Hudgens posted a picture of herself on Twitter.com with the caption, "Yea (sic). That was fun. Electric Run."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite