Vanessa Hudgens hosts charity run
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: vanessahudgens/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: ROLO/GSI11 of 15
- Photo: Tonnessen/Steinberg/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned a bright pink wig and an outlandish outfit to host and take part in a charity run in California on Friday, May 24.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The "High School Musical" star served as host for the inaugural Electric Run, a 3.1 mile challenge to raise funds for the Smile Train children's charity.
Hudgens turned heads by arriving at the event in Carson, Calif., wearing a bright pink wig with matching leggings, as well as a polar-bear style hat and furry boots.
After the race, Hudgens posted a picture of herself on Twitter.com with the caption, "Yea (sic). That was fun. Electric Run."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite