- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alfaqui/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Francois Mori/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Vanessa Hudgens' style has been likened to that of a bohemian gypsy by nearly every blog and fashion mag that matters. And that's just fine by her.
In fact, the "Spring Breakers" star used those two exact words in the same sentence when we asked her to describe personal style. Go figure. Fashion aside, we also got the actress to dish on her favorite hobbies, filming her first sex scene and what movies changed her life.
WW: How would you describe your personal style?
Vanessa Hudgens: My style changes with my hair, to be honest. My extensions are back in. I have my long, luxurious locks. So the bohemian is back, but that's what I love, that's my favorite. It's summer time and being able to let the bohemian gypsy loose. So anything you would associate with gypsies or like fantasies, it's just fun. I love to be able to create my own reality, like I said.
WW: What do you do in your free time?
VH: I love painting. I love doing photography. I love styling my friends. I love doing their hair and makeup. I love anything that's in the form of self-expression. So I kind of do it all, to be honest.
WW: You star in "Spring Breakers." Did the experience make you want to go on a spring break vacation in real life?
VH: I honestly am not a fan of [spring break] and … the people on spring break. Big crowds are kind of my nightmare. They terrify me. So I wasn't really down with any of it. But my character's infatuated with it, so it was fun to be able to play that kind of a person.
WW: What was the hardest scene to shoot?
VH: The sex scene was terrifying because I've never done a sex scene before. But I was just so thankful that I had Ashley [Benson] there because if it was one on one, it would be way too intimate. So I had her to protect me. But it was super sweet, and [director] Harmony [Korine] is amazing. He never made us do anything we were uncomfortable with. He always wanted us to feel safe.
WW: Tell us about your wardrobe in the movie.
VH: The first day [of wearing a bikini on set] was a little bit unnerving, but you get used to it. It's like your costume. It's part of your transformation into this character. We loved our characters, so it became secondhand. Every day was so much fun because we kind of got to create our looks. Our wardrobe stylist was so amazing. She brought in so many options. I've never seen so many bathing suits before in my life. So it was fun. We really got to create our characters.
WW: What movies have shaken you up inside? Is there anything like that where you're like, when I saw that I thought differently about the world or thought differently about film?
VH: Man, a few. They're definitely not as edgy as this, but "Moulin Rouge," I remember, changed my life significantly. It's molded me into this hopeless romantic, and "The Notebook" as well, "Edward Scissorhands," as well, finding the fascination with the fantasy. So many films, but that's what good movies do, they change you, and they create you to be the person who you are.
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite