Victoria Beckham's Dresses Stolen
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Charles Pullam/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Mark Stewart/Retna Digital5 of 11
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: RD / Johnson/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Paley Fest: Orange Is the New Black's Newest Inmate "Enjoys the Game" MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Los Angeles Times Fires Reporter After Errors, 'Inappropriate Relationship' With SMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 12:32:00 PM
- 'Banshee's' Odette Annable, 'Good Wife's' MeliMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Josh Brolin Admits: "I Tried Heroin"MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 7:16:00 AM
- How I Met Your Dad Adds Workaholics' Anders HolmMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 7:16:00 AM
- Paley Fest: Orange Is the New Black's Newest Inmate "Enjoys the Game"
Talk about a fashion disaster.
Two thieves stole up to 75 dresses from Victoria Beckham's spring/summer 2010 collection.
In what is being described as a carefully-planned attack, Beckham's pieces were taken from a delivery van while en route to New York department store Neiman Marcus this past Thursday.
According to British reports, two thieves followed the van, which started its journey at the star's management office in West London and was headed to London's Heathrow Airport.
When the driver stopped to make another delivery, he returned to the vehicle to find the padlocks smashed. The two thieves then burst from the back of the van with two huge boxes of dresses in tow. Although the driver was left bruised and shaken, he was not seriously injured.
"This operation was meticulously planned. The thieves must feel they can make a fortune selling the collection on the black market," a source told London's the Daily Mail. "Victoria was informed straight away about the incident and was shocked and deeply saddened, although her first priority was the well-being of the driver."
A spokesperson for Beckham said hopefully the spring/summer 2010 collection could be remade in time for delivery to Neiman Marcus before its launch.
Police are investigating the incident.
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite