Vin Diesel broke down in front of Paul Walker's mother
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP5 of 18
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA7 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Vin Diesel/Facebook9 of 18
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Rapalo/London Entertainment/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.12 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Vin Diesel/Facebook15 of 18
- Photo: Vin Diesel/Facebook16 of 18
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Vin Diesel was so devastated at the death of his close pal Paul Walker, he broke down in front of his "Fast & Furious" co-star's grieving family. Walker was killed in a fiery car crash earlier this month when a Porsche driven by his friend slammed into a pole, killing both driver and passenger.
In an emotional Facebook post, Diesel reveals he flew to California to visit Walker's family to offer his support as soon as he heard about the tragedy, but he ended up being comforted by Walker's mother.
He writes, "When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house...I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs. His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry... I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?... She said yes, but you lost your other half..."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite