Vin Diesel reveals 'Fast and Furious 7' plans
- Photo: Elisabetta A. Villa/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Jaimie Trueblood/Universal Pictures5 of 15
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News6 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jaimie Trueblood/Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Jaimie Trueblood/Universal Pictures10 of 15
- Photo: Felipe Dana/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Vin Diesel is set to rev his "The Fast And The Furious" franchise up to seven films after revealing scriptwriters are working on two sequels to "Fast Five."
The action man and his co-stars Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson struck gold with the fifth installment, which raked in $626 million at the box office earlier this year (2011).
Director Justin Lin subsequently revealed plans for a sixth movie, and now Vin Diesel has told The Hollywood Reporter that writers are also working on a seventh film.
He says, "With the success of this last one, and the inclusion of so many characters, and the broadening of scope, when we were sitting down to figure out what would fit into the real estate of number six, we didn't have enough space.
"We have to pay off this story, we have to service all of these character relationships, and when we started mapping all that out it just went beyond 110 pages. The studio said, 'You can't fit all that story in one damn movie!'"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite