Vinnie Jones apologizes to wife over kiss
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com3 of 5
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
British soccer player-turned-actor Vinnie Jones has issued a public apology to his wife after he was caught on camera kissing another woman.
The "Snatch" star was recently pictured locking lips with Russian singer Lama Safonova outside a bar in Moscow, where he was been shooting a documentary, and video footage was subsequently posted online.
Jones was seen holding hands with 26-year-old Safonova and kissing her outside the venue where the film project's wrap party had been held.
He has now issued a statement apologizing to his wife, Tanya, and branding the incident a "set-up."
Jones says, "I am humiliated, embarrassed and very sorry for this incident. It was a complete set-up, the whole thing. I totally love my wife Tanya and my two children. I am very sorry and my only concern right now is them ... Her [Sanofa's] boyfriend was the interpreter so it's just a joke. I've seen [the pictures] I know what they look like. I met her for 15 minutes, just went for a drink at the party and that was it."
Jones has been married to Tanya for 18 years and they are parents to a son, as well as Tanya's daughter from a previous marriage.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite