Vivica A. Fox blasts Stacey Dash's swimsuit campaign for Mitt Romney
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: @REALStaceyDash/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Vivica A. Fox has mocked Stacey Dash after she endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney by donning a sexy swimsuit to promote his campaign.
The "Clueless" star has received a barrage of criticism for backing Romney instead of Barack Obama ahead of next month's election, and she recently opened up about how she was "saddened and shocked" by the backlash over her political leanings.
Now her "Getting Played" co-star Fox has also lambasted Dash for deciding to show her allegiance to the Republican nominee by posing in a red swimsuit for a political shoot.
She tells news site TheGrio, "I didn't know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don't know why she had to do a photo shoot in a Baywatch red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn't have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn't get it. Most politicians when you support them, you try to support them with class. You don't need to do a swimsuit shoot."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite