Vivica A. Fox blasts Stacey Dash's swimsuit campaign for Mitt Romney
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: @REALStaceyDash/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Vivica A. Fox has mocked Stacey Dash after she endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney by donning a sexy swimsuit to promote his campaign.
The "Clueless" star has received a barrage of criticism for backing Romney instead of Barack Obama ahead of next month's election, and she recently opened up about how she was "saddened and shocked" by the backlash over her political leanings.
Now her "Getting Played" co-star Fox has also lambasted Dash for deciding to show her allegiance to the Republican nominee by posing in a red swimsuit for a political shoot.
She tells news site TheGrio, "I didn't know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don't know why she had to do a photo shoot in a Baywatch red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn't have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn't get it. Most politicians when you support them, you try to support them with class. You don't need to do a swimsuit shoot."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite