Vivica A. Fox blasts Stacey Dash's swimsuit campaign for Mitt Romney
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: @REALStaceyDash/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Vivica A. Fox has mocked Stacey Dash after she endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney by donning a sexy swimsuit to promote his campaign.
The "Clueless" star has received a barrage of criticism for backing Romney instead of Barack Obama ahead of next month's election, and she recently opened up about how she was "saddened and shocked" by the backlash over her political leanings.
Now her "Getting Played" co-star Fox has also lambasted Dash for deciding to show her allegiance to the Republican nominee by posing in a red swimsuit for a political shoot.
She tells news site TheGrio, "I didn't know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don't know why she had to do a photo shoot in a Baywatch red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn't have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn't get it. Most politicians when you support them, you try to support them with class. You don't need to do a swimsuit shoot."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite