Vivica A. Fox blasts Stacey Dash's swimsuit campaign for Mitt Romney
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: @REALStaceyDash/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Vivica A. Fox has mocked Stacey Dash after she endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney by donning a sexy swimsuit to promote his campaign.
The "Clueless" star has received a barrage of criticism for backing Romney instead of Barack Obama ahead of next month's election, and she recently opened up about how she was "saddened and shocked" by the backlash over her political leanings.
Now her "Getting Played" co-star Fox has also lambasted Dash for deciding to show her allegiance to the Republican nominee by posing in a red swimsuit for a political shoot.
She tells news site TheGrio, "I didn't know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don't know why she had to do a photo shoot in a Baywatch red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn't have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn't get it. Most politicians when you support them, you try to support them with class. You don't need to do a swimsuit shoot."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite