Vivica A. Fox blasts Stacey Dash's swimsuit campaign for Mitt Romney
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: @REALStaceyDash/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Vivica A. Fox has mocked Stacey Dash after she endorsed presidential candidate Mitt Romney by donning a sexy swimsuit to promote his campaign.
The "Clueless" star has received a barrage of criticism for backing Romney instead of Barack Obama ahead of next month's election, and she recently opened up about how she was "saddened and shocked" by the backlash over her political leanings.
Now her "Getting Played" co-star Fox has also lambasted Dash for deciding to show her allegiance to the Republican nominee by posing in a red swimsuit for a political shoot.
She tells news site TheGrio, "I didn't know she was a Republican. I will start there. Second, I don't know why she had to do a photo shoot in a Baywatch red swimsuit with the boobs and the whole flag behind her. And she doesn't have a job or something to promote right now. I just didn't get it. Most politicians when you support them, you try to support them with class. You don't need to do a swimsuit shoot."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite