Mark Wahlberg takes his children to watch tattoo removal
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: ANDREW MEDICHINI/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Mark Wahlberg took his kids to watch his tattoo removal session in a bid to dissuade them from indulging in body art.
RELATED: Celebrity Tattoos Gone Bad
The actor decided to get rid of his "six or seven" inkings before he started shooting boxing movie "The Fighter" in 2010 to avoid sitting in the make-up chair for hours having them covered them up.
The actor decided to take his two eldest children along with him to watch the painful removal process in a bid to make sure they stay away from tattoos in the future.
RELATED: Bing: Celebrity Tattoos
He tells the "Today" show, "(All the tattoos) have meaning to me, but it's both personal and professional. I don't want my kids getting tattoos. And I wanted them to be (removed) by the time I did 'The Fighter' because putting make-up on and covering them up has always been a pain in the butt. I've taken my two older kids to the procedure so they see how painful it is and what I have to go through."
RELATED: Guess the Celeb Tattoo
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite