Watch Maker Tag Heuer to Cut Back on Ads Featuring Tiger WoodsRelated: Tiger Woods
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Tag Heuer, a Swiss watch company, reportedly announced Friday a plan to cut back on advertisements that use the image of Tiger Woods.
The Associated Press reports that the company will "downscale" the ads in certain regions of the world pending Woods' decision to return to golf and because they are honoring his respect for privacy.
Tag Heuer will, however, continue to support Woods' charitable organization, says the AP.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite