Watch Maker Tag Heuer to Cut Back on Ads Featuring Tiger WoodsRelated: Tiger Woods
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Tag Heuer, a Swiss watch company, reportedly announced Friday a plan to cut back on advertisements that use the image of Tiger Woods.
The Associated Press reports that the company will "downscale" the ads in certain regions of the world pending Woods' decision to return to golf and because they are honoring his respect for privacy.
Tag Heuer will, however, continue to support Woods' charitable organization, says the AP.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite