Emma Watson and Justin Bieber Have Most-Wanted Hairstyles
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 24
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 24
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 24
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 24
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.9 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks16 of 24
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com18 of 24
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com19 of 24
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 24
- Photo: JS/Splash News/Splash News22 of 24
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News23 of 24
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
While Jennifer Aniston's romance with Justin Theroux continues to heat up, her mane's popularity is cooling down.
For the second time this year, it's being reported that users searching for Emma Watson's cropped 'do outnumbered those looking for Aniston's shoulder-grazing one. And the British actress isn't the only one making the cut. Justin's Bieber's "swish" also topped the list.
"Hairstylists are being inundated with requests," The Wall Street Journal reports. "The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber."
According to the Journal, these styles are evidence of a big shift in hair trends, since for women, "short hair hasn't been trendy since the '90s," and because men "may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite