Emma Watson scolded Daniel Radcliffe over kissing comments
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Daniel Radcliffe faced an embarrassing red carpet showdown with his "Harry Potter" co-star, Emma Watson after he gave away details of their kissing scene. The actress scolded him at the latest film's London premiere.
RELATED: Emma's hairstyles through the years
The actor appeared on the British TV show "Daybreak" last week to promote his new movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," and host Kate Garraway asked him about the moment he locked lips with his co-star onscreen.
The host jokingly described Watson as "a bit of an animal" and the comments were later wrongly attributed to Radcliffe.
And the star admits Watson gave him a tough time when they later met up on the red carpet.
RELATED VIDEO: New 'Harry Potter' film premieres in New York
He tells Reuters, "When you're in this period of time when you do an interview and it's aired the next day, your quotes come back at you so quickly. On 'Daybreak' the other day ... Kate Garraway was interviewing me ... and she said 'Oh the kiss with Emma in this film, she's a bit of an animal, isn't she?' and I said 'Yes', and then it was like I'd said it.
RELATED: Emma dismisses nude pics as fakes
"Emma hit me on the arm as soon as we came off the red carpet [at the film premiere] and said 'What have you been saying to people about me?'"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite