Emma Watson vows to remain scandal-free
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell/GP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Actress Emma Watson has vowed not to go off the rails after witnessing how fame badly affected several former child stars.
The British beauty shot to stardom at the age of 11 after she was cast as Hermione Granger alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in the Harry Potter franchise, and she's convinced critics have been waiting for a scandal in her personal life ever since.
Watson has managed to remain controversy-free for most of her career - and she's determined not to mimic other former child stars such as Drew Barrymore and Corey Haim by turning to drink and drugs.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "Sometimes I feel as though everyone's waiting with baited breath for the three of us from Harry Potter to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype.
"I don't know if I'm the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don't see any need to. It's not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite