Emma Watson vows to remain scandal-free
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell/GP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Actress Emma Watson has vowed not to go off the rails after witnessing how fame badly affected several former child stars.
The British beauty shot to stardom at the age of 11 after she was cast as Hermione Granger alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in the Harry Potter franchise, and she's convinced critics have been waiting for a scandal in her personal life ever since.
Watson has managed to remain controversy-free for most of her career - and she's determined not to mimic other former child stars such as Drew Barrymore and Corey Haim by turning to drink and drugs.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "Sometimes I feel as though everyone's waiting with baited breath for the three of us from Harry Potter to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype.
"I don't know if I'm the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don't see any need to. It's not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite