Emma Watson vows to remain scandal-free
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell/GP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Actress Emma Watson has vowed not to go off the rails after witnessing how fame badly affected several former child stars.
The British beauty shot to stardom at the age of 11 after she was cast as Hermione Granger alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in the Harry Potter franchise, and she's convinced critics have been waiting for a scandal in her personal life ever since.
Watson has managed to remain controversy-free for most of her career - and she's determined not to mimic other former child stars such as Drew Barrymore and Corey Haim by turning to drink and drugs.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "Sometimes I feel as though everyone's waiting with baited breath for the three of us from Harry Potter to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype.
"I don't know if I'm the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don't see any need to. It's not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite