Emma Watson vows to remain scandal-free
- Photo: LTA/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell/GP/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Actress Emma Watson has vowed not to go off the rails after witnessing how fame badly affected several former child stars.
The British beauty shot to stardom at the age of 11 after she was cast as Hermione Granger alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in the Harry Potter franchise, and she's convinced critics have been waiting for a scandal in her personal life ever since.
Watson has managed to remain controversy-free for most of her career - and she's determined not to mimic other former child stars such as Drew Barrymore and Corey Haim by turning to drink and drugs.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "Sometimes I feel as though everyone's waiting with baited breath for the three of us from Harry Potter to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype.
"I don't know if I'm the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don't see any need to. It's not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite