Emma Watson's haircut sparked rumors about her sexuality
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.6 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Actress Emma Watson says some reporters assumed the pixie cut that she got after wrapping filming for "Harry Potter" was a coming-out statement.
She tells British newspaper The Independent, "I had journalists asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now. That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone's opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I'd lost my s---."
The 21-year-old says she's learned a valuable lesson: "All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone."
RELATED: Trend Report: Crazy for Braids
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite