Web Sensation for FebruaryRelated: Web Sensation, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears, Kristin Cavallari, Victoria Beckham, Madonna, Adam Levine
- Photo: London News Pictures/Rex USA1 of 11
By Jessica Wedemeyer
They've already conquered the small screen, the silver screen and the airwaves, and now some of our favorite stars are making moves to dominate the next frontier -- the Internet. Whether they launched new websites, social media accounts, or Internet exclusives, Britney Spears, Victoria Beckham, Madonna and more proved to be more Web savvy than we possibly could've imagined. But which star is the top Web sensation?
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Candidate No. 1: Justin Bieber
In mid January, the Biebs became the King of Twitter when he amassed more followers than Lady Gaga and became the most followed person on Twitter. As of Feb. 26, more than 35 million Twitter users follow Justin to see which profound insights the pop star can offer in 140 characters or less -- insights such as "I wanna do a concert in space," which he tweeted on Feb. 23. Looks like Justin has finally fulfilled his social media destiny: Let's not forget that the wee pop star launched his career on YouTube.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite