Salma is Webby Pretty, Plus More of July's Web SensationsRelated: Web Sensation, Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Bow Wow, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
By Rebecca Silverstein
We're officially more than halfway into 2012, and the competition for the most Web-sensational celeb is getting fierce! From starting social networks to starring on Web series, stars have been tearing it up online this month. But whose efforts have been the most impressive? Keep clicking to see our top 10 picks.
Candidate No. 1: Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek always looks ravishing on the red carpet. Now you can learn how she does it -- well, at least how she does her makeup. To help promote her new Nuance cosmetics line for CVS, the Latina bombshell has filmed a series of videos about her beauty secrets. From chatting about her bedtime beauty routine to showing off how to do a smoky eye, Salma gives away her best beauty tricks. Best of all, she demonstrates how to do them!
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite