Selena Gets Funny, Plus More of May's Webbiest StarsRelated: Web Sensation, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Oprah Winfrey
- Photo: Jason Redmond/AP1 of 11
By Rebecca Silverstein
May has been a pretty busy month for celebs online. From new Facebook games to hilarious Funny or Die videos, they've kept the Internet buzzing with activity. But whose work on the Web has been the most significant? Click through our gallery for our picks.
Candidate No. 1: Selena Gomez
We see how much Selena wants to break out of her Disney shell. And her Funny or Die video, "50 Shades of Blue," might just help. Playing on "50 Shades of Grey," Selena portrays a girl who lusts after a disgusting painter who is working on her living room. It's pretty cute -- I mean, hilarious -- and it spread like wildfire after it premiered earlier this month. Well done, Selena.
RELATED: Celeb Crossovers
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite