Kim K. Hits 10 Million Followers and More of September's Webbiest StarsRelated: People's Choice Awards, Web Sensation, Ashley Tisdale, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nick Cannon
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
By Rebecca Silverstein
For celebrities, attention is like air -- they need it to survive. But while winning the weekend box office, hosting "SNL" or snagging the cover of Vogue are all great publicity coups, the best way to get the public's attention is via Internet. See which stars had the Web buzzing the most this September.
Candidate No. 1: Kim Kardashian
Congrats go out to Kim Kardashian, who hit 10 million Twitter followers on Sept. 26. Sure, she's not the first celeb to reach the milestone -- Lady Gaga, Barack Obama, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber all beat her to it -- but it's still an impressive feat. To celebrate, Kim gave away 10 $1,000 gift certificates to Dash, 10 free one-month memberships to ShoeDazzle.com, 10 pairs of Skechers Shape-Ups, 10 pieces of Belle Noel jewelry, 10 Kardashian Kollection for Sears pieces and 10 bottles of her fragrance to random followers.
More WonderwallSee All People's Choice Award
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite