What Ryan Phillippe Thinks of Ex Reese Witherspoon's Engagement
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)
The "How Do You Know" actress first told UsMagazine.com she was engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth Tuesday, though Phillippe decided to wait two days before commenting on the couple's relationship.
"I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," Phillippe, 36, tells the Daily News in a statement. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe, who was married to the 34-year-old actress for seven years, previously opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about how he and Witherspoon co-parent daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7.
"Things are great," he said in May. "It is so important as divorced parents to keep that connection. It makes the kids feel better that the parents are interacting ... We go to all the school events together, and we're there for each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite