What Ryan Phillippe Thinks of Ex Reese Witherspoon's EngagementRelated: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rene Macura/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
The "How Do You Know" actress first told UsMagazine.com she was engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth Tuesday, though Phillippe decided to wait two days before commenting on the couple's relationship.
"I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," Phillippe, 36, tells the Daily News in a statement. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe, who was married to the 34-year-old actress for seven years, previously opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about how he and Witherspoon co-parent daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7.
"Things are great," he said in May. "It is so important as divorced parents to keep that connection. It makes the kids feel better that the parents are interacting ... We go to all the school events together, and we're there for each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite