What Ryan Phillippe Thinks of Ex Reese Witherspoon's Engagement
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
The "How Do You Know" actress first told UsMagazine.com she was engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth Tuesday, though Phillippe decided to wait two days before commenting on the couple's relationship.
"I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," Phillippe, 36, tells the Daily News in a statement. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe, who was married to the 34-year-old actress for seven years, previously opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about how he and Witherspoon co-parent daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7.
"Things are great," he said in May. "It is so important as divorced parents to keep that connection. It makes the kids feel better that the parents are interacting ... We go to all the school events together, and we're there for each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite