What Ryan Phillippe Thinks of Ex Reese Witherspoon's EngagementRelated: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rene Macura/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Charlie Rose Turns Weekend Warrior With New PBS ShowMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 10:03:27 AM
- Woman on Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 10:00:16 AM
- New Studio Cinipix to Shoot Film Footage in Outer SpaceMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 9:59:36 AM
- 'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi to Make Broadway DebutMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 9:49:34 AM
- CNN's Peter Bergen writing book on terrorism in USMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 9:35:02 AM
- Charlie Rose Turns Weekend Warrior With New PBS Show
The "How Do You Know" actress first told UsMagazine.com she was engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth Tuesday, though Phillippe decided to wait two days before commenting on the couple's relationship.
"I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," Phillippe, 36, tells the Daily News in a statement. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe, who was married to the 34-year-old actress for seven years, previously opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about how he and Witherspoon co-parent daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7.
"Things are great," he said in May. "It is so important as divorced parents to keep that connection. It makes the kids feel better that the parents are interacting ... We go to all the school events together, and we're there for each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite