Jennifer Lopez: Being a Parent Means Constant WorryingRelated: Celeb Gloss, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz
- Photo: Ruven Afanador/Redbook/.3 of 8
REDBOOK: What part of motherhood surprised you the most?
JENNIFER LOPEZ: I remember after the babies were born, about seven to 10 days in, I was like, "What is going on with me?" I felt sad and depressed and thought the babies didn't love me.
RELATED: 50 Fun, Cheap Date Ideas
I actually remember picking up the book ["What to Expect When You're Expecting"] to try to see what was happening to me, and it said how you have this huge hormonal drop about seven to 10 days after you give birth. It's called the "baby blues." But I just thought they didn't like me!
ELIZABETH BANKS: The first time I ever left Felix for longer than overnight was for "The Hunger Games." My in-laws came to help, and my husband was there for him, and I realized that it wasn't Felix who was missing out -- it was me! I'm not even sure he realized I was gone. But I was brokenhearted.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite