Where Are They Now: Child StarsRelated: Celebs Revealed, Drew Barrymore, Mel Gibson
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/AP1 of 65
By Wonderwall Editors
Growing up is one of life's inevitabilities. But this truth is most troublesome to one sector of the population: child stars. While some of these moppets become more famous with time (see: Drew Barrymore), others are never heard from again past puberty. Find out what some of our favorite, long-lost kiddie stars have been up to. Keep clicking to catch up with them!
The New York native started acting at age 4, but who could have predicted that the tot would become one of the most successful child stars of all time. He had a breakthrough in 1989's "Uncle Buck" opposite John Candy before an even bigger breakout starring as Kevin McCallister in 1990's "Home Alone." Other notable turns include "My Girl" and "The Good Son." Oh, and he was also good friends with Michael Jackson.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite