Whoa! Julianne Hough Bares Cleavage in Plunging Dress
- Photo: WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF5 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF6 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Looks like someone is ready to cut loose...and not just on the dance floor.
While promoting her new flick "Footloose," Julianne Hough has rocked several chic outfits including a red top and matching shorts, a sparkly midnight blue dress and a tuxedo-inspired number.
And on Monday night, the 23-year-old dancer-turned-actress, went for her sexiest, most daring look yet at the Yahoo Hollywood Movie Awards.
Hough wowed in a plunging gold beaded cocktail dress straight off designer Naeem Khan's Spring 2012 runway. In addition to showing off tons of cleavage, the hot frock was also backless.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro recently revealed how she maintains her killer physique. "I vary my workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored," she said in the November issue of Self magazine. "I always try to run for 20 to 40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite