- Photo: WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF5 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF6 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Looks like someone is ready to cut loose...and not just on the dance floor.
While promoting her new flick "Footloose," Julianne Hough has rocked several chic outfits including a red top and matching shorts, a sparkly midnight blue dress and a tuxedo-inspired number.
And on Monday night, the 23-year-old dancer-turned-actress, went for her sexiest, most daring look yet at the Yahoo Hollywood Movie Awards.
Hough wowed in a plunging gold beaded cocktail dress straight off designer Naeem Khan's Spring 2012 runway. In addition to showing off tons of cleavage, the hot frock was also backless.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro recently revealed how she maintains her killer physique. "I vary my workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored," she said in the November issue of Self magazine. "I always try to run for 20 to 40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite