Whoa! Julianne Hough Bares Cleavage in Plunging Dress
- Photo: WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF5 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF6 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
Looks like someone is ready to cut loose...and not just on the dance floor.
While promoting her new flick "Footloose," Julianne Hough has rocked several chic outfits including a red top and matching shorts, a sparkly midnight blue dress and a tuxedo-inspired number.
And on Monday night, the 23-year-old dancer-turned-actress, went for her sexiest, most daring look yet at the Yahoo Hollywood Movie Awards.
Hough wowed in a plunging gold beaded cocktail dress straight off designer Naeem Khan's Spring 2012 runway. In addition to showing off tons of cleavage, the hot frock was also backless.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro recently revealed how she maintains her killer physique. "I vary my workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored," she said in the November issue of Self magazine. "I always try to run for 20 to 40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite