Whoa! Julianne Hough Bares Cleavage in Plunging Dress
- Photo: WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF5 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF6 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Looks like someone is ready to cut loose...and not just on the dance floor.
While promoting her new flick "Footloose," Julianne Hough has rocked several chic outfits including a red top and matching shorts, a sparkly midnight blue dress and a tuxedo-inspired number.
And on Monday night, the 23-year-old dancer-turned-actress, went for her sexiest, most daring look yet at the Yahoo Hollywood Movie Awards.
Hough wowed in a plunging gold beaded cocktail dress straight off designer Naeem Khan's Spring 2012 runway. In addition to showing off tons of cleavage, the hot frock was also backless.
The former "Dancing With the Stars" pro recently revealed how she maintains her killer physique. "I vary my workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored," she said in the November issue of Self magazine. "I always try to run for 20 to 40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite