Whoa! Vanessa Hudgens Really Chopped Off Her Hair!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GG/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
Guess it wasn't a wig!
Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in Los Angeles on Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)
Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, N.J., set of her new film "Gimme Shelter" (at left). The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.
In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.
Tell Us: What do you think of Hudgens' new hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite