Whoa! Vanessa Hudgens Really Chopped Off Her Hair!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GG/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Guess it wasn't a wig!
Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in Los Angeles on Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)
Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, N.J., set of her new film "Gimme Shelter" (at left). The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.
In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.
Tell Us: What do you think of Hudgens' new hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite