Whoa! Vanessa Hudgens Really Chopped Off Her Hair!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GG/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
Guess it wasn't a wig!
Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in Los Angeles on Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)
Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, N.J., set of her new film "Gimme Shelter" (at left). The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.
In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.
Tell Us: What do you think of Hudgens' new hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite